BASKETBALL HOOPS ASSEMBLY & INSTALLATION SERVICES
We assemble portable basketball goals & install in-ground basketball goals
Assembling Portable Basketball Goals
You may want to hire a professional to assemble your portable basketball goal. They are heavy and somewhat complex to assemble, not to mention you would have to recruit a helper. We’ll just send two Assemblymen technicians who will have you ready to shoot hoops in about an hour. Just remember to have a water supply and water hose accessible so we can fill the base of your goal with water for support!
Installing In-Ground Basketball Hoops
You definitely want to hire a professional to install your in-ground basketball goal. Installing an in-ground basketball goal is a two-phase process and there is little room for error. For a flat rate price, you will get full service from Assemblymen (includes all labor and materials, including concrete):
Phase One of Installation:
• Digging hole (usually 3-5 feet deep, total of 60-80 cubic feet)
• Mixing and pouring concrete
• Installing base plate for in-ground basketball goal
• Partially assembling basketball goal post
Phase Two of Installation:
• Ensuring concrete has properly cured
• Attaching goal post to base plate
• Installing backboard and rim
• Leveling the unit
HOW SHOULD YOU PREPARE FOR AN ASSEMBLYMEN IN-GROUND BASKETBALL GOAL INSTALLATION?
1. Have your utilities marked (cable, telephone, utility lines & irrigation)
2. Have a place for us to dispose of the fill dirt from the hole dug to install the unit
3. Have a water supply and a water hose long enough to reach the install location
4. Have a place for us to store your partially assembled goal post for the 3-5 days between appointments
Automatically save 10% when you request a quote online (it’s easy)!