Everything you need to know about installing one in your backyard
Any parent would love for their own backyard to be their kids’ favorite place to play. For this reason, backyard playsets, play houses, swing sets and playgrounds are becoming more and more popular. They are available online and at most major retailers (Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes and Costco to name a few). And many units are available for a few hundred bucks – not the thousand or so bucks you might expect.
So families are taking advantage!
But, unfortunately, too many families are not adequately prepared to erect a playset, play house, swing set or playground that is safe and attractive.
Do you know everything you need to know to pull off a successful DIY playset, play house, swing set or playground?
With our help, you will be. We’re rolling out a 5-part series on the Assemblymen blog designed to educate you on all aspects of getting a playset, play house, swing set or playground installed. Stay tuned for blog posts regarding:
• Finding the perfect playset for your family (there’s more to consider than you might think)
• Making sure your yard is ready (you may need to haul dirt, trim trees or reconfigure sprinklers)
• Preparing for the final look (you have options with regard to the border and the fill)
• Assembling and installing the playset (we can help you avoid the common mistakes)
• Ongoing care and maintenance (you have a role to play in keeping your set looking nice)
We look forward to sharing with you our expertise on assembling and installing playsets, play houses, swing sets and playgrounds!
If you’d rather hire the professional Assemblymen to install your playset versus DIY, why not start by requesting your quote online and saving yourself 10%?